Vyacheslav Mischenko, a photographer from Ukraine, captured this stunning image in a forest near his home. This thrifty snail turned a flower into an umbrella, and sheltered there to protect himself from the rain. Snails aren't known for being the prettiest animals, but this photo definitely sheds light on how unique these creatures really are.
Mischenko said that the image's colors and setting reminded him of Monet's 1886 painting "Woman With A Parasol".
|Snail Turns Flower Into An Umbrella, And Proves He's The Thriftiest Mollusk Out There (PHOTO)|
- FASHION WEEK - USA Fashion and Music News
- GOOGLE NEWS - Google News Blogger
- PALCO MP3 - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- LAST FM - Download Music Legally Direct From Artist
- WOMEN COMMUNITY - Women Communty Photography Videos Beauty
- DISNEY CHANNEL - Photos and Music News
- BABY JUSTIN BIEBER - Google Images Google News
- LADY GAGA - Google Images Google News
- UNIVERSE PICTURES - Google Images Nature Pictures
- VICTORIA´S SECRET COMMUNITY - Victoria´s Secret Fashion Show Photos